The ideal Drupal Technical Architect at Third and Grove is a seasoned Drupal backend engineer who likes talking to people.
We’re Third and Grove, a group of data-driven strategists, creatives and engineers slaying the mundane for some of the world’s biggest brands. We’re looking for a strong Drupal Technical Architect to lead various Drupal projects with our clients.
We like staying humble but here’s the deal — we are the #1 Drupal agency on the planet. The work we do gets used by millions of people every day and we are relentless in our pursuit at getting a little better every day.
This role works closely with the Project Manager on planning and executing solutions for our clients, and leads the backend and frontend engineers assigned to the project. You will also get to work with one Drupal's core maintainers, catch. We sponsor him to work on Drupal core.
You can work in our Boston office or remote in the lower 48.
- Work anywhere in the lower 48
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Free OneMedical subscription
- We will pay for you to get Acquia Drupal certified
- Fun annual retreat (resuming once the once-in-a-century pandemic subsides) with 0% trust falls and 100% chill fun
- If you join us in Boston: Cool office space in DTX a block from the Red Line and and free MBTA pass
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- 2-3+ years of experience leading a team of developers OR 1+ year in Drupal Technical Architect position (or equivalent)
- 2-3+ years of experience with code reviews, continuous integration, and test driven development
- 5+ years of experience working with Drupal
- 2+ years of experience working in an agency environment on website builds/rebuilds (digital consultancy, advertising agency, digital marketing agency, design shop, etc.)
- 2+ years' of experience with agile methodology and working closely with project managers to plan sprints, flesh out tickets and organize releases
- Comfortable laying out technical documentation both for internal developer team and client handoff
- Comfortable working with clients to turn business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience with WordPress and modern JS frameworks is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with Git & Drush
- Must reside in the U.S. and be eligible to work in the U.S.