This position is fully remote. Office space is available for co-working at our Boston HQ. All applicants must live and work in the continental United States.
TAG is seeking a passionate and talented Technical Architect to support our web development efforts and help us deliver outstanding digital experiences to our clients. This is a fast-paced environment where several projects are in play at once. Becoming a TAG team member is an opportunity to grow and achieve, while working with a highly collaborative and diversely skilled team.
As a Front End Architect you’ll…
- Lay out technical documentation for both internal development teams and client handoff
- Work with clients and project managers to turn business requirements into technical specifications
- Work across many disciplines at TAG to help find the best solution for each client requirement
- Spend ~50% of your time writing code and the rest being a project and company leader
- Be a valuable resource and thought leader on the front end frameworks and architecture
- Be an integral part of our rapidly-expanding headless practice
- Assist engineering management in finding the best resources for each of your projects
A TAG Architect…
- Has 2-3+ years of experience leading a team of developers
- Has 2-3+ years of experience with code reviews, continuous integration, and test driven development
- Has 2+ years of experience working in an agency environment on website builds/rebuilds (digital consultancy, advertising agency, digital marketing agency, design shop, etc.)
- Has 2+ years' of experience with agile methodology and working closely with project managers to plan sprints, flesh out tickets and organize releases
- Has experience with WordPress and modern JS frameworks like React and Vue.js
- Has experience with Git, Webpack, Gulp and everyday front end development tools
- Puts the client and their business problems at the heart of their decisions
- Is smart and likes to get sh*t done.
- Resides in the U.S. and is eligible to work in the U.S.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the criteria.
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a fully remote full-service digital agency. Our vision is to use technology and design to make the web worth browsing. We want to leave the web better than we found it. TAG team members strive to embody our core values, leading with empathy and practicing accountability, excellence, integrity and curiosity -in everything we do.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family First PTO Bank
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- Flex Fridays
- Paid vacation
- 401k (4% match coming 2022)
- Charitable matches and/or community service hours
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
- Professional development budget