This position is fully remote. Office space is available for co-working at our Boston HQ. All applicants must live and work in the continental United States.
TAG is seeking a passionate and talented Front End Engineer to support our web development efforts and help us deliver outstanding digital experiences to our clients. In this role, you’ll work with cool shit, like React, Gatsby, and Shopify Plus. You will work with a team that believes the way you become a great engineer is to try and be less bad every day. We’re looking for someone who wants the challenge of working with top-shelf design and hitting a mark higher than your typical agency. This is a fast-paced environment where several projects are in play at once. Becoming a TAG team member is an opportunity to grow and achieve, while working with a highly collaborative and diversely skilled team.
As a Front End Software Engineer at TAG you will...
- Write elegant, pragmatic code to create rich UI's for a wide variety of web applications and sites
- Work closely with designers to ensure your work adheres to their vision
- Work closely with technical architects and project managers to ensure your work meets functional business requirements
- Gracefully give, receive and act on feedback and code reviews
You might be who we are looking for if...
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience building modern web front ends in React, Vue, or another framework
- You have strong expertise in modern front end styling techniques and a portfolio to prove it
- You are willing to use/learn React and Gatsby (bonus points for already knowing one or both)
- Experience with the Twig templating language
- You have experience working with Drupal themes is a plus
- You have experience working with Shopify Plus
- You give impeccable attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- You have experience with revision control systems (git preferred)
- You can work collaboratively with distributed teams of varied backgrounds and experience
- You are eligible to work in the US
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the criteria.
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a fully remote full-service digital agency. Our vision is to use technology and design to make the web worth browsing. We want to leave the web better than we found it. TAG team members strive to embody our core values, leading with empathy and practicing accountability, excellence, integrity and curiosity -in everything we do.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family First PTO Bank
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- Flex Fridays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with 4% match
- Charitable matches and/or community service hours
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
- Professional development budget