Senior Project Manager
This position is fully remote. All applicants must live and work in the United States.
TAG is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Project Manager to support our web development efforts and help us deliver outstanding digital experiences to our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of redesign, migration and ongoing support projects. You will work collaboratively with internal strategy, design, development and QA teams, while also managing the client relationship. We’re looking for someone who’s an excellent seasoned Project Manager, who can excel in a fast-paced environment, and has a passion for leading and mentoring other project managers. Becoming a TAG team member is an opportunity to succeed and grow as a Project Manager, while working with a highly collaborative and diversely skilled team.
You might be who we are looking for if...
- You have 5+ years of agency experience under your belt.
- You have 3+ years of experience managing web development projects.
- Drupal and/or WordPress experience required.
- Shopify and React experience a strong plus.
- You are intellectually curious and demonstrate a commitment to clients and teammates.
- You excel at communication - you listen, write, and speak extremely well.
- You can organize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a focus on meeting deadlines.
- You have the ability to build trust with clients because you are professional and dependable.
- You execute deliverables while working toward success.
- You are not afraid to ask questions when you are not sure.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- You can work well with remote teams.
- You are comfortable working in a technical environment.
- You are eager to learn, grow and mentor.
As a Senior Project Manager at TAG, you will...
- Set goals and expectations for the project team (designers, strategists, developers, etc.) and lead them to toward success throughout the project life cycle.
- Create project plans by defining project scopes, objectives, and deliverables, while setting timelines, allocating resources, and managing project budgets.
- Create tasks based on scopes and gather requirements to refine tasks, including estimates.
- Manage project budgets by tracking hours, reviewing invoices, and maintaining budget control.
- Plan and manage resources for your projects while considering timelines, budgets, and skillsets needed.
- Oversee and report on project health to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing regular project status updates to TAG leadership and clients.
- Identify project risks by anticipating issues and developing mitigation plans to keep projects on track.
- Ensure projects meet quality standards and adhere to best practices by conducting regular reviews to identify and resolve issues.
- Act as the primary point of contact between TAG and your clients by establishing strong relationships with your clients.
- Lead project meetings including kickoff, weekly status, training, launch and more.
- Keep thorough project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Manage changes effectively by evaluating change requests and assessing their impact.
- Identify potential new sales opportunities with your clients.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the criteria.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid health, vision and dental insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family First PTO Bank
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- Flex Fridays
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Charitable matches and/or community service hours
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
- Professional development budget
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a fully remote full-service digital agency. Our vision is to use technology and design to make the web worth browsing. We want to leave the web better than we found it. TAG team members strive to embody our core values, leading with empathy and practicing accountability, excellence, integrity and curiosity -in everything we do.
Third and Grove provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, protected veteran, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Diversity Statement: Third and Grove’s vision is to leave the web better than we found it. Our diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives play a significant role in that. As an equal opportunity employer, we are working to ensure we both grow and maintain a team of individuals from varying backgrounds and perspectives. People are at the center of everything we do, and we want to encourage our staff to bring their authentic selves to work, so that we can learn from each other and better serve our clients, our communities, and the world.