We're looking for a Senior Digital Strategist who thrives on helping clients fulfill their potential. You want to lead. You are innately curious, data-driven and an exceptional communicator. You know all the latest trends in digital and can anticipate the next big thing. You connect the dots and partner with the rest of our project team to deliver relevant, timely, and innovative ideas for our clients.
What you will do:
- Create a riveting brand story out of anything.
- Bring a cutting edge point-of-view to clients. Push it forward.
- Write killer creative briefs to inform design.
- Work to understand, prioritize, and act on the objectives and customer needs of each client.
- Gather and assess data and themes that define the client’s competitive advantage, looking both inside industry and at comparable business models in adjacent spaces.
- Lead Discovery activities including stakeholder interviews, UX audits, and a competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team on all digital campaigns.
- Compile findings to inform a strategic vision to improve the user's experience both on and off the website.
- Be a presentation and deck hero. Live and die by the deck.
- Participate in sales pitches as an effective and innovative voice.
What you should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in strategy within a digital-focused agency.
- Knowledge of current trends in culture as well as digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or digital communications.
- Strong exposure to digital strategy and experience design, with a preference for direct experience in aspects of customer experience strategy, UX, and creative.
- User testing experience a strong bonus.
- Expertise with Google products as well as Keynote.
- Proven track record showing successful projects.
- Ability to work well with high-level direction.
- Ability to meet fast-turnaround deadlines.
- Charisma to drive client engagement and positive attitude.
- Great communication skills -- you know how to get your point across to anyone who will listen and your passion and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues to innovate.
- The ability to roll with anything -- moving targets, competing commitments, bring them on. You don’t just survive in fast-paced environments, you thrive in them.
- Please note applicable links and portfolio in cover letter and on resume.
Third and Grove is an award-winning digital agency. We work with fun brands, big brands, little brands, and sometimes all of those brands at the same time. Third and Grove has been a remote agency since inception, so even after the pandemic, you can still work from your home/hammock.
Sound good? Let’s talk.