This position is fully remote. Office space is available for co-working at our Boston HQ. All applicants must live and work in the continental United States.
TAG is seeking a passionate and talented Lead Drupal Developer to support our web development efforts and help us deliver outstanding digital experiences to our clients. In this role, you’ll lead the development of the front and back-end of B2C and B2B websites. You will work on exciting projects using open-source technologies for some of the world's largest brands. Our ideal candidate enjoys leading client and team conversations.. This is a fast-paced environment where several projects are in play at once. Becoming a TAG team member is an opportunity to grow and achieve, while working with a highly collaborative and diversely skilled team.
As a Lead Drupal Developer at TAG you will...
- Serve as the primary escalation point for project development teams
- Conduct code reviews
- Manage code releases and release cycles
- Contribute to feature development and bug crushing as a project requires
- Ensure your development teams remain unblocked and productive
- Work with project managers to translate client requests into requirements and development tickets
- Prepare tickets for the development team
- Estimate the level of effort required to complete development tickets
You might be who we are looking for if...
- You have 4-6 years’ overall engineering experience, including 1-2+ years leading projects and developers
- You have 3+ years experience in a development role at a digital agency
- You have 3+ years of experience with Drupal, including a deep understanding of the platform
- You have experience with Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and Drupal 9
- You may have made Drupal core contributions
- You possess in-depth knowledge of modern Drupal architectural standards such as the use of services and the latest module creation best practices
- You have 2-3+ years’ experience with:
- Agile methodology and working closely with project managers to plan sprints, flesh out tickets and organize releases
- Working with clients to turn business requirements into technical specifications
- Laying out technical documentation both for the internal developer team and client handoff
- Code reviews and continuous integration
- You may have experience with modern JS frameworks like React and Vue
- You have a strong command of Git processes and have experience with Git Flow
- You may also have WordPress knowledge and experience
- You are smart and like to get sh*t done.
- You don’t mind talking to people.
- You are a team player.
- You live and breathe best practices.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the criteria.
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a fully remote full-service digital agency. Our vision is to use technology and design to make the web worth browsing. We want to leave the web better than we found it. TAG team members strive to embody our core values, leading with empathy and practicing accountability, excellence, integrity and curiosity -in everything we do.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family First PTO Bank
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- Flex Fridays
- Paid vacation
- 401k (4% match)
- Charitable matches and/or community service hours
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
- Professional development budget